4 bedroom | 4 bath | 3,595 sq. ft. | $350,000
Marketed by Bev Curtis- Bev & Co. House of Brokers Realty, Inc. | 573-864-5054
Why We Love This Home
1. The Location: 4402 Thornbrook Rdg is situated in the highly-desireable Thornbrook neighborhood in SW Columbia. Located in the Rockbridge High School district, and just a stone's throw from the new Beulah-Ralph Elementary.
2. The Upgrades: Gorgeous trim work throughout! Bright and open Living Room with floor-to-ceiling built-in shelving and arched windows. Kitchen with walk-in pantry, granite counters, and stainless appliances. Master Suite with cozy window nook, walk-in closet, jetted tub, and custom granite counters on the dual sinks and makeup vanity.
3. The Floorplan: Plenty of space in this expansive ranch walk-out. Formal Dining Room and eat-in Kitchen. Downstairs features a Family Room, plus two bedrooms and two full baths- an ideal set up for teenagers or guests!
4. The Lot: Patio, deck, and a fully fenced backyard make this home ideal for outdoor entertaining. Featured in October 2017's issue of "Thornbrook Life" Magazine as "yard of the month"!
5. The Amenities: Did we say Thornbrook? Take advantage of the fabulous subdivision pool, clubhouse, and sidewalks!
❤️ Selling Your Home
Find out how to Love Your Listing with our unmatched marketing plan.