Passion. Pride. Perspective.
There are over 600 Realtors in the local Columbia market and many more in Mid-Missouri. As a buyer, you have many options when it comes to selecting the right Realtor to represent you in purchasing your next property. So why us? What makes our team the one to guide you to the closing table?
We oversee every aspect of the home buying experience to protect your best interests. Our level of service goes beyond opening doors. We know it's easy to feel overwhelmed during this time. We want you to be informed and confident every step of the way. From recommending lenders, negotiating terms of the sale, coordinating inspections, reviewing title work and facilitating closing details, we are there to provide a perspective that yields results. We take pride in client relationships. It is important our buyers never feel like our relationship ends at the closing table. We enjoy staying in contact long after the sale. Continue on to read the top 6 reasons your buying experience should be with Bev & Co.
1. We Know The Market
We have a passion for real estate! Selling homes since 1993, we have served over 1,441 happy home buyers and sellers. From Vanderveen to the Highlands, from large farms to new construction developments, from investment properties to relocation, our scope of experience is unmatched!
2. Pride in Client Relationships
We have a responsibility to our clients to serve your specific real estate needs with professionalism, expertise and your best interest in mind. We pride ourselves on being advisers, negotiators and facilitators. We have helped many, many buyers fall head over heels in love with their next home!
3. Proven Approach To Selecting The Right Property
Below is the step by step approach we tell all our buyers to take when considering which property to make their own:
1. Get pre-qualified. Before you can seriously consider purchasing a home, it's important to know how much you can afford. We will put you in touch with someone you can trust to help get you qualified.
2. Approach the home buying process objectively. There is no perfect home! Use the 85% rule. Does this home meet at least 85% of your needs and wants?
3. Always think resale. On average, length of ownership is between 5 and 7 years. Will this home be appealing to future buyers when you are ready to sell it?
4. Aesthetics can be changed. Don't let the lime green wallpaper turn you away from your potential dream home! Flooring, light fixtures, countertops and paint colors can all be changed relatively easily.
5. After viewing each property, ask yourself 3 important questions:
- What did I like about the property?
- What, if anything, would I want or need to change about the property?
- If the price were right, could I see myself owning this property? If yes, at what price?
6. Don't wait! Too often, buyers fall in love with a property, wait a few days because they are nervous to make a decision, and by then the home has already sold. If you know a home is "the one", be prepared to write an offer.
4. We'll Get You The Best Price
We love negotiating and our track record proves our success. At all times, our goal is to get you the best possible value for the market we are in. When buying a home, you have safety nets available to ensure you pay the right price for the home you are buying. Bev & Co. provides a custom market analysis on any home you make an offer on so you understand what comparable homes have sold for recently. You also have the option of an appraisal rider, meaning if the home does not appraise you could walk away if the seller was unwilling to work with you. These things, along with your judgement as an educated and informed buyer, should give you all the confidence you need to select the right home for you!
5. Tech-Savy Team At Your Fingertips
Bev and Co. will communicate weekly to discuss market activity, new listings and to answer any questions and/or concerns you may have. We constantly prospect for homes that have not even made it on the market yet!
We use only the best tools and technology to assist with the search process. You can do everything electronically if you so choose. We provide our buyers with a live link that will automatically update daily as new properties come on the market. Working collaboratively with our team, we will make sure you have every opportunity possible to snag that dream home as soon as it comes on the market. Through our paperless system, our buyers can complete agreements in minutes from anywhere on any device.
6. A Perspective That Yields Results
Our job is to ensure the buying process is smooth and effortless. We know it can be a stressful time for everyone involved. We are here to eliminate that stress and find you exactly what you want. Over 75% of our business comes from repeat and referral business because we do what we say we will do and we give buyers a perspective to the home buying process that yields results. Our goal is to do the same for you.
Learn the difference between a pre-approval and pre-qualification What to look for in a le...
You might have heard that saying about the number of fish there are in the sea – the...
Whether you are planning to put down a full 20 percent or pulling together the cash for a ...